Saturday, 23 July 2016

New life in Taylor's University lakeside campus

Assalamualaikum and hi!

Almost 2 weeks in Taylor's lakeside and I survived!

Today is the most productive day so far, I guess. I jogged around the lake with uni, komu and amelia in the morning. 1malaysia gitu. But it was only one round hehe, better than never. (Lake tu besar tau) And not to mention how far they left me behind hahaha it's okay, stamina can be improved!

So, if anyone asks me about how's my life in Taylors, I would rather say , everything is fine, SO FAR as I haven't start my fall semester in ADP yet. Now is like only for SAT and TOEFL workshop. We have started doing research for several universities in US that we are planning to go. You know the feelings when someone said, 'go for harvard , aiza!'

(Aku hanya mampu berhuhuhu)

I'm not an extraordinary competitive person. But I will try my best in whatever things I do. By the way, I feel like I wanted to show my apartment at U Residence because husna and I had just cleared up all the unnecessary things in the kitchen. Five residents in my apartment. Me, Husna and Serene kira gang economics Petronas lah. The other two girls are seniors.

Patut tunjuk gambar before and compare dengan after kahkah, serene sangat terkejut bila dia balik ala ala surprise deco bersama eric pulak. LOL







 

Uni, Komukil and Amelia

Petrohana


Pizza promotion at Pizza Cottage! 

One of our efforts to strengthen the ukhuwah.
  May Allah ease our journey.

Wassalam

7 comments:

  1. hai aiza!! baru perasan ada gambar kat pizza cottage huhu. btw, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mira !! Thank you. Tunggu gambar semalam pulak tau

      Delete
  2. Top 4 UK Casinos for Real Money 2021
    Find 5 best 3d Slot games for FREE 카지노사이트 ✔️ CasinoRank & Review ✔️ Exclusive Bonuses ✔️ Exclusive Live Dealer Games ✔️ Best 바카라사이트 Casino Bonus Offers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information on thereddybookclub.com Reddy book login is helpful for readers trying to understand the general login process and account access. Login information should always be presented clearly because users need to know how account access works and how to protect their details. I appreciate content that encourages careful handling of usernames, passwords, and other private information. This discussion gives readers a useful introduction to the subject while emphasizing the importance of checking account information carefully before accessing any online platform.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People searching for 99 exchange 99exchcom.com may want straightforward information about platform access and account features. Readers can benefit from resources that explain basic procedures without overstating potential outcomes. Before using an online service, it is important to review its terms, understand account-security practices, and become familiar with applicable transaction conditions. Users should also participate responsibly and keep personal credentials confidential. These simple precautions can make online account management more organized and informed.

    ReplyDelete